Mike Siwierka joined Perdue Brandon in April 2007, having been an equity partner for 14 years at another collection firm. He is one of the most experienced collection attorneys in the Houston area, having more than 24 years of experience in ad valorem taxation and fine and fee collection representation. Mike oversees contract development and acquisition matters as well as developing and implementing collection plans for governmental entities in and around the greater Houston region. Mike’s clients are routinely used in proposals across the State because of their superior collection numbers. Mike has a long and respected record of public service, including having been a member of City Council for Sugar Land, Chairman of TIRZ #1-Town Square, Vice President of the Fort Bend Industrial Development Board and longtime service to the Fort Bend County Fair Association.
Michael Siwierka Vice President
- South Texas College of Law, Houston
- JD University of Houston, Main Campus, BA
- Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas Chairman, Fort Bend Business Alliance, PAC
- General Counsel, Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce
- Founding Grand Knight, St. Laurence Church
- Texas Association of Assessing Officers
- Vice President, Fort Bend Industrial Development Corp.
- Former City of Sugar Land City Council Member